Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello World

Pics Chosen is a blog about photography, my late found passion.

In this blog I will share just that, pics chosen, the one percent that managed to escape the delete button. I will explain why they were chosen, what thoughts they provoked, why I think they are important.



My photography evolves just like everything else in Life. I have no strict objectives, agenda or plan other than a simple desire to follow my instincts and reflect them through my Art, a random journey if you like.

Disclaimer: I do value my work. All of the photographs in this blog are Copyright © by Ergun Coruh. You cannot and you should not use them in commercial products or in any way without my written permission. You are allowed to share blog posts as is without modification.

How to kill your darlings

In your Photography venture, you may have dedicated a "maybe" bucket where you dump photos that you think may be ok. These are mos...